We provide our Clients with comprehensive legal assistance in the scope of criminal and commercial criminal law. We provide professional legal support to natural persons and we represent business entities in criminal proceedings.
We represent the interests of suspected, accused and convicted persons with attention to every smallest detail. We also defend the rights of victims of crimes, auxiliary and private prosecutors, regardless of the stage of the case.
The experience of members of SBBS Law Firm team and constantly broadened substantive knowledge in the scope of criminal law allows us to provide our Clients with reliable and professional advice. We are characterized by individual approach to each task our Clients entrust us with. We engage in activities that bring yield results, starting from preparatory stage.
In the scope of criminal law, SBBS Law Firm:
- Offers permanent legal support during pre-trial and court proceedings – both to victims, auxiliary and private prosecutors as well as suspected, accused and convicted persons;
- Represents convicts during enforcement proceedings, including proceedings in the scope of deferment of penalty, parole or early release;
- Helps to obtaining compensation for unjustified detention or arrest;
- Provides assistance in the scope of injunctive relief and repairing damages in criminal proceedings;
- Represents business entities in cases in the capacity of auxiliary prosecutor, victim or claimant;
- Prepares appeals depending on the Client’s needs.
Criminal proceedings are usually complex and multidimensional. If your problem is not listed in the catalogue of examples of activities in the scope of criminal law and proceedings presented above, we kindly invite you to contact our Law Firm.