One of the industries to which we provide comprehensive advice is the construction industry. We provide professional legal support in, inter alia, property development, infrastructure investments and other types of construction projects.
We guide our Clients through, for example, the process of acquiring land and real estate for construction projects, by providing support in the scope of completing necessary procedures. We support construction investments in the broadly understood administrative and legal aspect. We also advise on issues related to the financing of construction investments and represent Clients before courts and public administration bodies in the event of any disputes.
As part of comprehensive service for the construction industry, we offer:
- Examination of legal status of real estates.
- Support in negotiations and preparation of necessary contracts in the scope of land and real estate acquisition.
- Professional representation in court proceedings and before public administration bodies, including taking care of completing required formalities.
- Preparing, negotiating and issuing opinions on construction contracts, contracts for design, development, consortium and other works – depending on the Client’s needs.
- Tax advisory and assistance in optimizing tax transactions entered into by enterprises operating in the construction industry.
Did not find what you are looking for?
Check out the rest of our specializations
- Trading in Real Estates
- Intellectual and Industrial Property
- Debt Collection
- IT and media
- Food Industry
- Extraction of Raw Materials
- Energy Sector
- Transport and Forwarding
- Medical Market and Healthcare
- Court and Arbitration Proceedings
- Bankruptcy and Reorganization Law
- Local Self-Government and Organizational Units of National Forests
- Economic and Commercial Law