Extraction of Raw Materials
SBBS Law Firm cooperates with Clients representing widely understood mining industry. We provide professional support, inter alia, when concluding contracts for research, exploitation and mining works. We have extensive experience in matters related to mining, geology, mineral deposits and broadly understood environmental law.
Thanks to many years of experience in the scope of providing services for mining sector, our competent team provides comprehensive support.
Clients from the mining industry can count on our help with:
- Applying for concessions for prospection and exploration of natural gas and crude oil deposits, as well as transferring the aforementioned concessions to other entities, as well as waiving and resigning from them.
- Corporate consultancy – for entities representing natural and unconventional raw materials sector.
- Consultancy in the scope of Public Procurement Law – for entities engaged in tenders related to natural resources industry.
- Conducting court and administrative proceedings regarding the prospection and exploration of mineral deposits and extraction of mineral resources.
- Environmental impact assessments in the context of the possibility of obtaining a concession required by the Client.
- Tax issues.
Did not find what you are looking for?
Check out the rest of our specializations
- Trading in Real Estates
- Intellectual and Industrial Property
- Debt Collection
- IT and media
- Food Industry
- Energy Sector
- Transport and Forwarding
- Medical Market and Healthcare
- Court and Arbitration Proceedings
- Bankruptcy and Reorganization Law
- Local Self-Government and Organizational Units of National Forests
- Economic and Commercial Law