Intellectual and Industrial Property
One of our areas of expertise is assisting our Clients in obtaining intellectual and industrial property protection and representing them in disputes.
We provide ongoing advice on matters related to intellectual and industrial property law. We manage, inter alia, registration proceedings before patent offices in Poland and abroad in a fully comprehensible manner. If it is necessary to pursue claim under infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights in court, we also provide our Clients with professional legal support in this regard.
As part of dealing with cases related to intellectual and industrial property law, SBBS Law Firm:
- Negotiates and draws up contracts, including license agreements, agreements transferring copyrights, executive agreements and other, depending on the needs of the Client.
- Advises and prepares comprehensive legal opinions, also in the scope of copyrights and related rights, trademarks, inventions and others.
- Comprehensively guides the Client through the entire trademark registration process.
- Offers professional representation in civil, criminal and administrative proceedings against intellectual and industrial property infringements.
- Provides advice on shaping transactions in a manner safe for effective acquisition of intellectual and industrial property rights.
Did not find what you are looking for?
Check out the rest of our specializations
- Trading in Real Estates
- Debt Collection
- IT and media
- Food Industry
- Extraction of Raw Materials
- Energy Sector
- Transport and Forwarding
- Medical Market and Healthcare
- Court and Arbitration Proceedings
- Bankruptcy and Reorganization Law
- Local Self-Government and Organizational Units of National Forests
- Economic and Commercial Law