Transport and Forwarding
Transport and forwarding are industries which constitute an important part of the practice of SBBS Law Firm. Thanks to our excellent understanding of their specificity, our team offers comprehensive legal support for logistic and transport companies, providing legal services at every stage of their operation.
We provide ongoing legal assistance in matters arising in the course of the normal functioning of the company as well as in the event of disputes. We offer permanent legal services or ad hoc support.
In the scope of services for transport and logistics industry, we offer:
- Preparing and giving opinions on contracts, including forwarding, transport and other contracts, depending on the Client’s needs.
- Representation in proceedings before courts of all instances, including cases associated with pursuing claims in the scope of international transport law.
- Comprehensive support in matters related to debt recovery and conducting negotiations in this scope.
- Reviewing insurance contracts and negotiations with insurance companies in determining the scope of insurance coverage, as well as support in potential claims enforcement and supervision over claims handling process.
- Professional advice on matters related to labour law.
Did not find what you are looking for?
Check out the rest of our specializations
- Trading in Real Estates
- Intellectual and Industrial Property
- Debt Collection
- IT and media
- Food Industry
- Extraction of Raw Materials
- Energy Sector
- Medical Market and Healthcare
- Court and Arbitration Proceedings
- Bankruptcy and Reorganization Law
- Local Self-Government and Organizational Units of National Forests
- Economic and Commercial Law