Court and Arbitration Proceedings
Conducting court and arbitration proceedings is one of the most important areas of expertise of SBBS Law Firm.
We represent individual and corporate Clients in proceedings before common courts of all instances, administrative courts, the Supreme Administrative Court and the Supreme Court. We also successfully represent our Clients in proceedings before arbitration courts.
We also represent our Clients in criminal proceedings, defending the rights of suspected, accused and convicted persons. We also deal with representation of the rights of victims, auxiliary prosecutors and private prosecutors. Conducting both court and arbitration proceedings is preceded by developing detailed and professional strategy. The purpose of the strategy is to achieve the goals set by our Client as quickly and safely as possible.
In the area of court and arbitration proceedings, SBBS Law Firm:
- Performs risk evaluation of getting involved in a court dispute in terms of, inter alia, legal proceedings costs, and prepares a comprehensive proceeding scenario.
- Comprehensively represents Clients in court and arbitration proceedings, paying full attention to required formal issues.
- Runs cases in the scope of, inter alia, civil law, criminal law, economic and commercial law, labour law, contract law, criminal law, bankruptcy and reorganization law as well as other branches of law, depending on the needs of the Client.
Did not find what you are looking for?
Check out the rest of our specializations
- Trading in Real Estates
- Intellectual and Industrial Property
- Debt Collection
- IT and media
- Food Industry
- Extraction of Raw Materials
- Energy Sector
- Transport and Forwarding
- Medical Market and Healthcare
- Bankruptcy and Reorganization Law
- Local Self-Government and Organizational Units of National Forests
- Economic and Commercial Law